The Online School for Girls is a dynamic and thoughtful learning community comprised of more than eighty schools from around the United States. Members of the OSG community believe that online education presents incredible opportunities for students to learn from and work with students around the world, to engage in coursework not otherwise available, and to create greater flexibility for students in their daily life. The Online School for Girls connects both students and schools; and teachers and administrators in the consortium also have opportunities to interact and collaborate with one another.
The Online School for Girls is an open network that wants to work with all schools that educate girls. Schools can register with the Online School for Girls to become Charter Affiliates. Charter Affiliates pay a one time fee and commit to a level of engagement in our professional development program. Schools in the OSG network stay on top of advances within the field of online education through newsletters, exclusive community Whitepapers, and access to experts within the online education field. Additionally, Charter Affiliates receive the following benefits:
1) 10% tuition discount for students;
2) Access to consortium-only events, such as ThinkTanks and specific Professional Development courses; and
3) A seat on the Online School for Girls Advisory Council.
One time fee for schools:
- Schools with Total Enrollment Less Than 250 Total Students – $2000
- Schools with Total Enrollment Between 250 and 650 Total Students – $3000
- Schools with Enrollment Above 650 Total Students – $4000
For additional information on how your school can become involved with the Online School for Girls, please contact:
Brad Rathgeber, Executive Director, Online School for Girls